Rates & Insurance
Christy (Licensed Counselor):
$120 for 50 minute individual counseling
$150 for 50 minute couples or family counseling
Cara (Graduate Student Counselor):
$50 flat rate for 50 minute session
Free pre-marital counseling (8 sessions)
We do not take insurance. However, we are happy to provide a Superbill, which you can submit to your insurance provider for reimbursement.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please be advised if you are seeking couples counseling, many providers do not reimburse for that. It is advised that you contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
Some recommended questions to ask your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- How do I submit a claim for reimbursement?
Cash, check, HSA cards, and all major credit cards are accepted as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!